AYURVEDA ABHYANGA MASSAGE
Abhyanga Marma Massage Course In Tiruvannamalai
Recomend this course to – yoga teacher, naturopath, lifestyle consultants, ayurveda practioner, reiki Healer, pranic healer, osteopath, chiropractor, ayurveda doctor..
The Abhyanga massage is the most famous massage deriving from the Ayurveda, an ancient healing system from India that is still widely popular today. In the Ayurvedic Abhyanga massage, the aim is to create balance between the body, mind and spirit, by stimulating the body´s energy channels and centers. In this massage the oil is highly important as it is believed to bring balance as well as nourish the skin when applied through the massage strokes. This course provides you with the skills needed to perform the entire Abhyanga massage, together with an understanding of the underlying Ayrvedic concepts about energy, balanced constitution, diet, lifestyle, etc.
Theory Of Abhyanga Massage
» Introduction to Ayurveda
» Basic Principles of Ayurveda
» Body Constitution
» Introduction to Ayurveda Massage
Practical Of Abhyanga Massage
1 Preparation for Abhyanga
- Shiro abhyanga (Head, Neck, Shoulder Massage)
- Abhyanga: Back Massage
- Abhyanga: Front Massage
- Steam bath
2 Preparation of Herbal steam
3 Preparation of Herbal bath
» Basic knowledge about ayurvedic oils
Course Duration may vary according to the type of the course
What a Student Gain?
This course also helps a person to understand the practical applications of Ayurveda along with Abhyanga Massage training. This course prepares our students to receive mode detailed and in-depth understanding of Abhyanga massage. And this course establishes a fundamental of Ayurveda.
This course offers an insight into various Ayurveda therapy offering a clear understanding of the effects of Ayurveda massage and learning its applications.
How to Join this Course?
By contacting our Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Detox centre , you can get the detailed calendar for our Abhyanga Massage in Tiruvannamalai. You can also keep checking our web portal to know about updates for different courses along with 7 or 14 days Abhyanga Massage in Tiruvannamalai, India. You can also get details about our international programs in various countries and various locations. With our guidance you can mark your calendars for joining in any such courses offered by our Dhanvantari Ayurvedic detox center. Call us today or write to us for details!
Why Choose Dhanvantari Ayurveda Detox Center.
- We are pioneer Ayurveda practitioner in Tiruvannamalai, South India
- Location – We are located in a peaceful, serene, and beautiful place in Tiruvannamalai Near Sri Ramamasramam and the Holy Arunachala Mountain.
- Training program taught by our qualified faculty of Ayurveda Therapist having 22 years of Experience.
- Training is given in small groups or on a one to one basis (if preferred) in order to facilitate per
- Reasonable Fee Structure
- Our training curriculum includes: Practical training; Lectures by our highly qualified staff; Personalized demonstration of different Ayurveda therapies / techniques on trainee him / herself
- 20% discount on Ayurveda detoxification and rejuvenation treatments at our centre during training
- There are no hidden charges for oils or herbs used during the practical training
- A supportive & friendly staff/team, facilitating a good work environment
What You Will Learn?
- The basic principle of Ayurveda
- Pancha Mahabhuta Concept
- Tridosha Concept (vata, pitta. Kapha)
- Concept of Sapta Dhatu (Body Elements)
- Concept of Mala (Waste Products)
- Concept of Srotas (Body Channels)
- Concept of Agni (Digestive Fire)
- Concept of Koshta (Alimentary Tract)
- Concept of Prakruti (Body Constitution)
- Concept of ama (metabolic toxins)
- Concept of Vikurti
- Dinacharya Daily routine
- Benefits of Abhyanga and techniques of Abhyanga Massage, Marma, (Energy points), Panchakarma (detoxification technique)
- Techniques of Traditional Abhyanga Massage & different types of massages.
- Introduction of Chakras, Marma, Ayurveda cleansing, Abhyanga self-Massage and with the benefits.
- Yoga & Ayurveda philosophy (eight Limbs of Ashtanga-yoga).
- Ayurveda & yogic way of lifestyle management.
- Concept of Ayurveda, nutrition, and the sattvic diet.
- Ayurveda Yoga therapy according to the disease.
- Finally the Important one How to do Abhyanga Massage