Kalari Marma Massage
Kalari Marma Massage course in Tiruvannamalai
Recomend this course to – Yoga Teacher, Naturopath, Lifestyle Consultants, Ayurveda Practioner, Reiki Healer, Pranic Healer, Osteopath, Chiropractor, Ayurveda Doctor..
Kalari Marma Massage is a practical manual therapy using specialised massage techniques with Kalari herbal oil.
Kalari Marma Massage is a form of massage in the Kalari Chikitsa system. Originating in South India, Kalari Chikitsa is an ancient system of musculoskeletal treatments developed to benefit the warriors of Kalaripayattu
Kalari massage, the massage done by foot, is an inseparable part of south Indian traditions. This is a special full-body massage using the feet instead of hands. It is a unique therapy where the therapist holds on to the rope, or bar, and balances himself with one rope, and gives a massage with the other foot.
Here the full body weight is used to give a powerful and strong massage. Kalari massage literally means foot pressure in the south Indian language, also known as Foot Massage or Indian Rope massage. It is a traditional Indian massage technique developed by the Kalari Martial Artists(Kalaripayattu), and it is thought to be approximately two thousand years old.
Kalari Marma massage is an ayurvedic treatment that uses special massage techniques to stimulate certain points on the body known as marmas. These points are said to be associated with the body’s vital energy, or life force, and stimulating them is said to improve the flow of this energy and promote health and well-being.
Kalari marma massage is said to be beneficial for a range of conditions, including stress, anxiety, fatigue, and pain. It is also said to be helpful for improving circulation, digestion, and joint mobility.
This Massage is done by feet holding the roap or bar of a qualified Ayurvedic therapist.
Other names of this massage: Indian Roap Massaeg, Chavutti Massage, Chavutti Thirumal
Theoretical and Practical Learning the Kalari Massage.
1.What is Kalari?
2.Hisrory of Kalari Marma Massage.
3.Perparation for Kalari Massage.
4. How to perform Kalari Massage.
Their are different kind of courses on Kalri Massage from 7days up to one month.
WHY TRAIN WITH US
- We are pioneer Ayurveda practitioners in Tiruvannamalai, South India.
- Training program taught by our qualified faculty of Ayurveda Therapist.
- Training is given in small groups or on a one-to-one basis (if preferred) in order to facilitate per.
- Reasonable Fee Structure.
- Our training curriculum includes Practical training; Lectures by our highly qualified staff; Personalized demonstration of different Ayurveda therapies/techniques to train him/herself.
- 20% discount on Ayurveda detoxification and rejuvenation treatments at our center during training.
- There are no hidden charges for oils or herbs used during the practical training.
- A supportive & friendly staff/team, facilitating a good work environment.